Education is one of the fundamental necessity for every child and even after so many years of independence, many children are deprived of it. Aasara foundation has taken up this challenge and our aim is to provide education to those deprived children. We understand and realise the importance of education and the impact it will create on a child’s progress in life. We won’t let their financial status eat away their right to education.
Over the years Aasara foundation has indulged in many events that focussed on providing educational awareness. Here is a glimpse into some of them:
- In all the major Grama panchayats of Munugodu constituency, we provided aspirants with free study materials to propel their preparations.
- We organized a free coaching centre in choutuppal area for students who are preparing for Group 1 & Group 2 exams.
- A total of 30000 books were distributed among school students in Munugodu constituency. These books emphasized on personality development and career awareness. We also conducted classes on the same.
- In the same constituency, we conducted training classes for students on various competitive exams and played a minor role in their success stories.
- We always encourage students to participate in extracurricular activities. We conducted free karate sessions and distributed cricket kits to enthusiastic students.
- We organized 100-day training and motivational sessions for unemployed youth. These sessions were handled by professional tutors and student psychologists.